AAHRPP holds its accredited organizations to the most stringent standards for:
- Safeguarding the rights and welfare of research participants.
- Developing, maintaining, and documenting consistent research policies and practices.
- Collecting, analyzing, and reporting research data.
- Complying with laws and worldwide standards, including U.S. federal regulations, other countries’ laws, or the ICH-GCP (E6) Guideline.
- Continually improving both the quality and ethics of their research.
Ethics + Quality = Trust
To earn AAHRPP accreditation and the right to display the AAHRPP seal, organizations must undergo a rigorous review, including an intensive site evaluation. As a result, AAHRPP accreditation provides strong assurance that you can trust an organization to conduct research on behalf of your company.
Furthermore, that assurance extends beyond your company to the general public, government officials, the media, and research participants, all of whom can trust:
- That your research was conducted ethically and safely.
- That your research results are of high quality.