Education, News & Events: Webinars
Join us as colleagues from three AAHRPP-accredited organizations that have been awarded Areas of Distinction for their efforts related to quality assurance and compliance discuss how their organizations:
- measure and improve compliance with organizational policies and procedures, applicable laws, regulations, and codes, and guidance,
- measure and improve the quality, effectiveness, and efficiency of their Human Research Protection Programs (HRPPs), and
- monitor allegations and findings of non-compliance with HRPP requirements and use that information to institute targeted education and changes in practice.
This session will showcase the robust tools and approaches used to meet AAHRPP Elements I.5.A, I.5.B, and I.5.D.
At the end of this session, participants will be able to:
- Interpret AAHRPP Elements I.5.A, I.5.B, and I.5.D
- Understand the importance of a quality assurance program for their HRPP to ensure compliance with applicable laws, regulations, and codes, and guidance
- Identify innovative tools and methods for assessing HRPP compliance and quality, efficiency, and effectiveness of their HRPPs and addressing and reporting non-compliance.